- About Us
- Architect Finder
- AIA Contract Documents
- Career Stages
- Center for Architecture
- Knowledge Communities
- Professional Resources
The AIA SA International Affairs Committee bridges the local architectural community and the world in the realm of education, cultural exchange, and professional practice. Current activities include coordination of international exhibitions, lectures, and juries; promotion of international design and built work; and providing support and recognition for our contemporaries abroad. In addition to mission driven goals, the committee maintains a network of international contacts to assist in the pursuit of these plans.
The following is a list of the past Committee accomplishments:
- Hosted the Presidents of the Mexico and Nuevo Leon Colleges of Architects and their spouses at the 2010 TSA
Convention in San Antonio.
- Promoted UTSA’s Department of Architecture international tour of the Palladdio of Tuscany.
- Promoted UTSA’s International Studies program.
- Investigated international reciprocity.
- Committee representatives attended the 2010 Women in Architecture Conference
- Promoted bringing the Mexican Thin Shell Concrete Exhibit to San Antonio from Monterrey, Mexico
- Attended the Federacion del Colegio de Arquitectos de Mexico (FCARM) national convention 2010